Thursday, December 4, 2008

We've got the Christmas vibe!

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

7 comments:

Wendy Day said...

That makes me laugh every time no matter whose it is. I think Micah was the funniest. He just starting walking a little while ago and to see him dancing like that just kills me. Glad you got the "Christmas Vibe".

P.S. Do you think Kenny could really dance like that?

Susan said...

Neen-
Kenny won't even slow dance with me. I doubt he could dance like that! He tries, but, well, he is the text book definition of "dancing like a white boy". I know you did the Disco dance too, but it was the funniest!

{sara} said...

I LOVE it...I'm still gonna' do this, even though you & Wendy already did.

Stefanie said...

Oh my gosh that is the most hysterical thing I've ever seen!! That made my day! Thanks for sharing :)

Adrie said...

These are always so funny! It's about time you got in the vibe I heard you were making fun of me the other day for decorating!

Susan said...

Adrie, I didn't make fun of you. I just mentioned that I saw on your blog you already had presents under your tree and I didn't even have a tree or single decoration up! I envied you. I am such a slacker when it comes to decorating. I didn't even decorate for Halloween and I LOVE Halloween.

Anonymous said...

So funny!