Thursday, December 18, 2008

AUSTRALIA


LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this movie! It might be three hours long, but it is so worth it! Best movie of the year! The little boy in this movie does an amazing job. I recommend everyone see it! 5 stars out of 4. (Seeing Hugh Jackman shirtless gives it that extra star!)

4 comments:

Rob and Courtney said...

I am glad that someone agrees with me about how wonderful this movie was! I loved the little boy too! I want one just like him just so I can listen to him talk all the time!

Wendy Day said...

Sis,

Thanks for going with me to see this AMAZING movie! It is so worth the 3 hrs. The little boy was fabulous. I just Loved how he said "I'll sing you to me". If all of us could have such simple faith it would make this world such a better place. As long as we don't get caught on the "wrong side, playing tickle, tickle".

Adrie said...

I need to go and see it. You make me laugh!

Anonymous said...

I loved it, too. You're right about shirtless Hugh!