Monday, December 15, 2008

Family Night







I went running tonight and when I got back Kenny had prepared a family fun night activity for us. First, we made muddy buddies. You can see Micah loved the peanut butter & chocolate covered spoon and Livvy looks very excited to shake the bag. We left the dishes (secretly hoping the dish fairy would clean them) and headed downstairs to watch Horton Hears a Who. I definitely ate more than my fair share of the goodies, but it was really fun and relaxing to watch a movie with my family.

2 comments:

Nat said...

We love Horton! The boys watch it all the time! Sam even knows some of the lines by heart! "mom, Jojo does not want to be the mayor of Who-ville."

Wendy Day said...

I love that movie. I bought is for the kids to watch while we drove to Chico. Then I forgot to get it out. Oh well! We'll watch it on the way home. The goodies look Yummy!!! Did you save me any?