Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas songs

Yesterday I was making lunch for the kids and singing some of my favorite Christmas songs. Today we spent the afternoon with my mom and on the way home this was the conversation between Livvy and me:
Mom, sing "Chelsea said."
Sing what song Livvy?
"Chelsea said."
Livvy, I don't know that song, can you sing it for me?
"In Chelsea said" (to the tune of "in excelsis Deo")
Oh, you want me to sing, "Angels We Have Heard on High"?
Yeah, with the part "In Chelsea said".
I guess I never really thought that is what the words sound like to a two year old, either that or I am horrible at enunciation!

5 comments:

{sara} said...

That is so cute!

Wendy Day said...

That makes me laugh:)

McLerran Family said...

That's awesome! I remember thinking that the words in Love One Another were "by this Shalmano" (by this shall man know). I had no idea what that meant but I sang it anyway!

Micalanne said...

Very sweet, I love children's perceptions.

Adrie said...

Sooo funny, she is so sweet!