More pictures of our visit to Disneyland.
First visit to Disneyland!!!
Riding the teacups
Finally pulling some weight around here!!
Her new best friend
We used our magic feather to make Dumbo fly.
This is a video Kenny took while riding the Matterhorn with Livvy. It is pretty shaky and loud and dark a lot of times. But when you can see her face, it is pretty funny. It is a look of terror, confusion, enjoyment? Make sure you pause the music on my blog before playing. Enjoy!!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
More Disneyland
Posted by Susan at 11:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
I tried to watch the video & it says it is cyrrently not available. Guess I'll try again later.
How did you shoot that video?
Judy-
Kenny just held the camera below her face. He has long-ol-monkey arms.
Looks like so much fun! You Disney people I am so jealous of all your upcoming Disney adventures!
That is so awesome! I just love hearing Kenny laugh. And Livvy is funny at the end saying "all done!" That makes me want to go back so badly! But I know it will be a few more years before we venture out there again.
So cute. Kiki would've been screaming her head off!
Kyla says that Kenny sounds like Nate when he laughs! It looks like you all had a great time. Maybe the next time you go we could go with you!! See you in July!!
Post a Comment