Tuesday, May 13, 2008

New Car for Mom

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to me!!!! For Mother's Day we traded in our Toyota Sienna minivan for a Honda Pilot....for me!!!




I know it sounds a little selfish and spoiled, but I really hated being a "minivan mom". I was never happy with the minivan or driving it, so I pouted and got my way. Hey, I drove it for about two years, it served it's purpose, but my new car is soooo COOL!! Not to mention it is 3 years newer, has 50,000 less miles, gets 4 mpg better and seats an extra person!! Total upgrade right!! I guess I'll have to let Kenny drive it every now and then too or he'll try to talk me into letting him buy another motorcycle or RC car!!

5 comments:

{sara} said...

I'm jealous...I want a new car!

Adrie said...

You are so lucky! I am so glsd you got out of the mini van!

Breanne said...

I am jealous. I totally want a new car, but we sooo don't have the money for that right now. Oh, well.

Anonymous said...

Total upgrade.

Melynda said...

You'll love it! I feel so cool driving mine around:) Love your pictures of the beach, and it was fun to see the pictures of your family!